Friday 4 April 2014

About me

About me.

An ordinary girl, living in this messed up world.
Okay. So, this is my very first try at blogging so here goes.

To start with the usual, my name is Katherine, well it was supposed to be, but whatever. I'm 15, about to be 16, living in India and still in High School.
I believe that everything we see, is not true at all. There are certain things people don't get about you, and they end up judging you in all different ways. It's not a nice feeling. I know. But we just shouldn't care. It's easy to say that, but honestly, it's actually quite simple to do so.
Another thing I believe in is that the bad people in the world are there for a reason. Because if they didn't exist, how would we know who the good were?
I believe in a lot of things, but not superstitions. I find them extremely misleading.
Sometimes I talk to this voice in my head, which actually answers back. And I wonder, "am I the only one who experiences this?". Maybe yes, maybe no. But if I get a thought, regardless of whether its good or bad, I note it down in a small brown book of mine.
"Secrets have a cost. It's best to write them down, tear it up, burn it, and forget about it yourself." This is something I strongly live by.
Okay. That's was a bit too philosophical. Now, coming to music. When I hear a song playing either on the radio or via a friend, I remember a part of the lyrics and if I like it, I listen to it repeatedly for at least a month. I dont have a particular taste or genre. I listen to music according to my mood.
Watching movies is an all time favourite pass time of mine. If I like a movie (which is almost every movie I watch), I can watch it a thousand times and not get bored. On the other hand, books, never really seem to catch my attention.
Hmm, what else?  Yes! My favourite colours are blue and black. My favourite flower is jasmine. My favourite cuisine is Italian, Chinese and ofcourse, fast foods.
To end by saying a few more things about my personality, I'm complicated, funny, smart at times, sometimes lethargic, an explorer, a musician, a sportsperson, a little crazy, childish; but most importantly, I'm me.


Lyric of the day: "...because tonight, is far too perfect for your pain..." 🎼
Song: Free Like You Make Me (by - Cary Brothers)
         
                                                                                                              -Katherine💲 

No comments:

Post a Comment